The Resource "Shouldn't you be in school?"
- "Shouldn't you be in school?"
- Statement of responsibility
- Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth
- Title variation
- Should you not be in school?
- There was a town, and there was a librarian, and there was a fire. While I was in town I was hired to investigate this fire, and I thought the librarian could help me bring a villain to justice. I was almost 13 and I was wrong. I was wrong about all of it. I should have asked the question, "Why would someone destroy one building when they really wanted to destroy another?" Instead, I asked the wrong questions - four wrong questions, more or less. This is the account of the third
- Cataloging source
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Shouldn't you be in school?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Shouldn't you be in school?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hpl.ca/resource/d2cddjDk1rI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hpl.ca/resource/d2cddjDk1rI/">"Shouldn't you be in school?"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hpl.ca/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hpl.ca/">Hamilton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hamilton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...