The Resource "a" is for alibi : Kinsey Millhone Series, Book 1.
- "a" is for alibi : Kinsey Millhone Series, Book 1.
- Title remainder
- Kinsey Millhone Series, Book 1.
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- Now Available on CD!3 CDs/ 3 hoursRead by Judy KayePlenty of people in the picturesque town of Santa Teresa, California, wanted Laurence Fife, a ruthless divorce attorney, dead. Including, thought the cops, his young and beautiful wife, who was convicted of the crime.Now, eight years later and out on parole, Nikki Fife hires Kinsey Millhone to find out who really killer her husband. Kinsey must pursue a trail that's eight years old: one that leads from a young boy, born deaf, whose memory cannot be trusted; to a lawyer defensively loyal to his dead partner - and disarmingly attractive to Millhone; to a not-so-young secretary with too high a salary for far too few skills.This train will twist to include them all, with Kinsey following every turn until it finally twists back on itself and she fins herself face-to-face with a killer cunning enough to get away with murder
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- Text Difficulty 9 - Text Difficulty 12
- Narrator: Mary Peiffer
- Series statement
- Kinsey Millhone
ContextContext of "a" is for alibi : Kinsey Millhone Series, Book 1.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "a" is for alibi : Kinsey Millhone Series, Book 1.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hpl.ca/resource/yTsvhlquXuU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hpl.ca/resource/yTsvhlquXuU/">"a" is for alibi : Kinsey Millhone Series, Book 1.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hpl.ca/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hpl.ca/">Hamilton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hamilton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...